Our first DLC Pack, Supersonic Fury, is finally here!
Pick it up today (for $3.99 US) and gain immediate access to two new exclusive vehicles, “Dominus” (the muscle car) and “Takumi” (the Japanese street racer), plus several new Decals, Paint Types, Rocket Boosts, and Wheels. We even threw in a few new Achievements for good measure!
In related news, we also released a free game update earlier this week that includes the highly-anticipated “Spectate” mode (allowing players to join live Private games to watch other people play), the new “Utopia Coliseum” gameplay arena, 70-plus Country Flags, numerous other customization items, and the new single, “Firework” from critically-acclaimed electronica group, Hollywood Principle.
Click here for the full list of patch notes from the update.
Finally, to celebrate our new DLC release, we have also released a “Deluxe Edition” of Rocket League for $24.99 US that includes the original version of the game and the official soundtrack! If you already own the game, however, then the soundtrack is also available separately at the discounted price of $4.99 US.
As always, thank you for your continued support! Here’s a full list of DLC items to close us out…
The “Supersonic Fury” DLC Pack includes:
- Dominus (classic American muscle car)
- Takumi (’90s-era Japanese street racer)
- 6 New Decals for both new Battle-Cars
- 5 New Paint Types
- Brushed Metal
- Carbon Fiber
- Metallic Pearl
- 2 New Rocket Boosts
- 2 New Wheels
- Cristiano (Soccer-themed rims)
- Spinner (Working spinner wheels)
The previously-released FREE Update includes:
- Utopia Coliseum (New regulation-type arena)
- “Spectate” Mode (Watch other players in real-time from any angle in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 Ranked Mode (By popular demand!)
- 70+ New Country Flags (Puerto Rico, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and more)
- Special “We’re Sorry the Servers Were Borked at Launch” customization items
- New Single, “Firework,” by Hollywood Principle