Season 2 is approaching the end of its setlist, but get ready for an encore. The season has been extended to April 7. That means you have some extra time to unlock your outstanding Season Challenges and hit your dream Rank to earn your Season 2 Competitive Rewards!
Speaking of which, it's time to reveal the latest Competitive Rewards. If you haven't already guessed by the image above, the Rewards for Season 2 are new Boosts! Players will earn their Rewards at the beginning of Season 3. If you're unfamiliar with how Competitive Season Rewards are earned, you must complete your placement matches to receive a Rank, and then fulfill the appropriate Season Reward Level (10 wins for each Rank beginning with Bronze).
Just like in Season 1, Season 2 will feature a different Reward for each Rank, including Supersonic Legend. Titles will also be distributed for those who won Competitive Tournaments, or earned Grand Champion and Supersonic Legend Rank in standard or Extra modes. Check out the full Rewards breakdown below.
- Bronze I or higher – Season 2 – Bronze Boost
- Silver I or higher – Season 2 – Silver Boost + lower Boost
- Gold I or higher – Season 2 – Gold Boost + lower Boosts
- Platinum I or higher – Season 2 – Platinum Boost + lower Boosts
- Diamond I or higher – Season 2 – Diamond Boost + lower Boosts
- Champion I or higher – Season 2 – Champion Boost + lower Boosts
- Grand Champion I – Season 2 – Grand Champion Boost + lower Boosts
- Supersonic Legend – Season 2 – Supersonic Legend Boost + lower Boosts
Grand Champion Title Rewards
- Competitive Grand Champion: "S2 GRAND CHAMPION" in Crimson text
- Rumble Grand Champion: "S2 RNG CHAMP" in Crimson text
- Hoops Grand Champion: "S2 DUNK MASTER" in Crimson text
- Snow Day Grand Champion: "S2 BLIZZARD WIZARD" in Crimson text
- Dropshot Grand Champion: "S2 FLOOR DESTROYER" in Crimson text
Supersonic Legend Title Rewards
- Competitive Supersonic Legend: "S2 SUPERSONIC LEGEND" in Titanium White text
- Rumble Supersonic Legend: "S2 RNGENIUS" in Titanium White text
- Hoops Supersonic Legend: "S2 LEGENDARY BALLER" in Titanium White text
- Snow Day Supersonic Legend: "S2 ICE TITAN" in Titanium White text
- Dropshot Supersonic Legend: "S2 TILE ANNIHILATOR" in Titanium White text
Enjoy the extra week to hit those new Ranks!
What's Happening To Season 2 Tournament Credits?
Once Season 2 ends, your Tournament Credit balance will reset, which is similar to the end of Season 1. Existing Tournament Credits will convert to All-Star Cups. Players who have participated in a Competitive Tournament and have between 0-12,000 Tournament Credits will receive one All-Star Cup. Players who have more than 12,000 Tournament Credits will receive additional All-Star Cups depending how many Tournament Credits they have. See below for the breakdown.
0-12,000 Tournament Credits — receive 1 All-Star Cup
12,001-24,000 Tournament Credits — receive 2 All-Star Cups
24,001-36,000 Tournament Credits — receive 3 All-Star Cups
Good luck in the remaining weeks of Season 2, and stay tuned for more info as we speed into Season 3!