Today’s the day that Rocket League® Collector’s Edition hits retail stores across North America, having already made a splash on European shelves just over a week ago. It’s a big moment for us here at Psyonix, as it’s the first boxed product we’ve ever released that was entirely our own game (previous boxed titles include Gears of War and Bulletstorm, but we were co-developers on those, never the primary creative force).
It’s a fantastic way to spend the one-year anniversary of the game, really, which is a milestone we very much look to hit later this week (be on the lookout for a dedicated blog about that later this week), and it’s one that we hope you’ll join us in celebrating. Whether you’re a Steam PC player, and Xbox One fan, or a PlayStation loyalist, we’ve got you covered and then some in the release of our official Collector’s Edition set.
“What’s in it,” you say? Glad you asked! Every version of Rocket League Collector’s Edition comes with these awesome goodies:
- The Original Rocket League base game
- Three complete DLC Packs, including…
- Supersonic Fury
- Revenge of the Battle-Cars
- Chaos Run
- Four brand-new vehicles debuting in the Collector’s Edition! Specifically…
- Esper (Neo Tokyo-inspired)
- Masamune (Neo Tokyo-inspired)
- Aftershock (Homage to the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars)
- Marauder (Homage to the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars)
- Limited Edition Art Print by Psyonix Concept Artist, Jay Zhang
All that, plus a lifetime of excellent online game support, hundreds of billions of customization combinations, and tons of different game modes, makes Rocket League Collector’s Edition the hottest video game ticket in town! Get yours now for $29.99 or regional equivalent on your favorite gaming platform today and see what the world’s fastest-growing game community has to offer for yourself!
Before we go, we wanted to take this time to give a special shout out to our friends and co-publishers at 505 Games — without whom, this retail Collector’s Edition would not have been possible. So a huge thank you goes out to them, and an even bigger line of gratitude goes out to our community. Without you, we wouldn’t be living the dream as we are and we are forever grateful to you for it.
See you out on the pitch!