Today's hotfix addresses several issues that came with our v1.31 Dropshot update earlier this week. This update is being deployed on all platforms (PS4, PS4 Pro, Steam, and Xbox One).
- Fixed the double Boost spawn on Beckwith Park (Night)
- The ball height indicator/decal will now correctly appear on the Blue team’s half of Arena Core 707
- Optimized Dropshot dedicated server performance to reduce problems reported since our last update. This benefits all game modes as any server sharing resources with a Dropshot match was affected
- Fixed an issue with player spawn position in Steam Workshop maps
- Players who enter Training directly from the end game screen will no longer prevent their party leader from searching for another match.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Party Leaders to search for a new match while already in a lobby if a new player joined the party.
- Map-specific Loading Screens have temporarily been disabled while we investigate game stability issues introduced in the Dropshot update.
- Additional performance improvements to Aquadome