Kick-off Weekend for the Rocket League Championship Series is just around the corner (April 30-May 1), so we wanted to send an update with some information on how to finish registration before the final verification cutoff: 12 PM PDT on 15 April 2016.
Players should have received a verification email from the RLCS Administration team. If you have not received your email be sure to check your Spam/Bulk mail folders. Within that email, players received a link to their personalized verification page which should allow them to verify their Platform IDs and make any last-minute changes to their personal information.
Once you’ve made it to the verification page, here’s what you need to do:
- Verify your Platform ID, by clicking the Steam or Playstation™Network buttons on the left side of the screen
- Review all personal information and ensure it is completely accurate. Note: All players who make it to the group stage will be required to validate this information in order to compete.
- Check the “I Agree to the Tournament Rules and Terms of Service” box
- Select the “Submit” button
That’s it, you’re all verified! Once you’ve finished registration, you should see a green checkmark next to your name in the “Team Members” section of the page. You can also see all of your teammates that signed up prior to registration closing.
If any of your teammates have a red “X” beside their name, make sure they follow the instructions above by the final verification cutoff: 12 PM PDT on 15 April 2016.
Troubleshooting Roster Issues
In the event players do not see their registered teammates under the “Team Members” section of the verification page, or have dropped/picked-up registered players since the registration cutoff date (1 April 2016), players may request admin support for roster changes.
Roster change requests must be submitted prior to the roster lock-in date: 12 PM PDT on 15 April 2016 (this Friday). Roster changes will be reviewed if they meet the following criteria:
- All players involved in the roster change signed-up and verified their email address prior to 1 April 2016 at 5:00PM PDT (No exceptions will be made)
- All players are located within the same region (North America or Europe)
- The roster change request does not put that roster in violation of the tournament rules.
For any and all roster requests (in compliance with the above criteria) players may contact the RLCS Administration team at email@example.com.
*All roster requests are subject to approval from the RLCS Admin team and will be decided upon in their sole discretion.