Welcome to the Wasteland! Our latest DLC Pack, Chaos Run, offers a grim, fuel-injected glimpse at the post-apocalyptic future where survival is the only thing that matters… besides football… with cars.
Purchase Chaos Run today and take control of the dirty, hulking uber-truck, Grog, or the savage, gas-guzzling muscle car, Ripper! New Decals, Wheels, Paint Types, Rocket Trails, Toppers, and Antenna are in there too, along with one of the most requested Rocket League Garage items of all time — the Mohawk!
ALSO AVAILABLE: “Wasteland,” a gritty (but beautiful) re-imagining of the classic Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars map of the same name, is now available to all players — DLC owners or not — absolutely FREE! It has a slight slope to it and has a “non-regulation”-style slop around the entire perimeter of the arena, which makes for some interesting matches that just feel different.
- Two new Battle-Cars: Ripper and Grog
- 12 new decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- Two new paint types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- Two new wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- Two new Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- Three new Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- Three new antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- Five new Trophies
Chaos Run retails for $3.99 (or its regional equivalent). It’s available now on the Steam and PlayStation storefronts. See you in the arena, Rocket League warriors!